Sunday, June 30, 2013

Road Trips & BMW Adventures

 CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE!!
What could be better then a couple motorcycles and 2 days in the middle of the week?

A road trip on the Honda 750 Shadow and the Yamaha V Star 950 were the choices for this couple. They traveled along the Mississippi River south to Winona, Minnesota. This is a favorite trip for many riders on any week-end, the middle of the week is a good time to avoid the crowds. My rental riders were from out of town and they really enjoyed their time on the motorcycles in Minnesota.


Fly like an Eagle...Rent an Adventure on a Motorcycle
 I carry my camera with me at all times, that is how I captured a snapshot of a Bald Eagle as it soared above the trees...Appropriate for my EagleRider blogsite.

 I can supply the motorcycle to supply your adventure. 
 My red 2011 BMW R1200 GS spent it's last week in the rental fleet. The replacement is a brand new 2013  BMW R1200 GS. It is the Rally Edition, with striking white body work and a brilliant red frame. Check it out!



A bit of Broasted Chicken for lunch on the road.

Ride On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment